Place an order or get a quote.
Please contact Rex Henderson at Rex@blakeyprinting.com for orders or quotes.
A few helpful things to know before placing an order that it meets all the following requirements in order to assure the fastest possible service.
- All files created must include image files (TIFF, PICT, EPS) and linework files (EPS) as well as the fonts used within your document
file(s) on the disk(s) you provide. TIFF and EPS Bitmapped graphics should be saved as CMYK/300 dpi, at 100%, and please do all
sizing, cropping, and rotating of photos. EPS vector graphics are also accepted. A form to provide this information to us is required.
- Always include a marked-up hard copy of your document along with your file.
- Always provide PMS # or CMYK mix for spot colors.
- Always provide your documents in the native application format.
Files can be accepted in the following media: Zip Drive, CD-ROM, and Floppy Disk(s). If the format that you use is not listed, please call
for (270) 765-2909 for its availability.
- Supported File Formats: Adobe Pagemaker, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat PDF, Microsoft Publisher*, &
*Windows programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher and Word Perfect are not industry standard software supporting color
separations. In most cases, it will be necessary to recreate or convert to a different program which will incur additional costs.